||Sights / fortress, castle, palace, mansion
||6720 Szeged, Stefánia út
The majority of the building was dismantled in 1880. The building has an arched three-aisled space. In its passage, there is a museum of medieval stonework finds of Gothic churches and dwelling houses in Szeged with stone ornaments.
|Opening period:||January 1. - December 31.|
|Opening hours:||Tu-Su: 10.00-17.00|
|Open to visitors:||it has been housimg several exhibitions|
|Door money:||adult 300 HUF, student, pensioner: 200 HUF|
Reviews and ratings
Other nearby tourist destinations
fortress, castle, palace, mansion
Wesselényi utca 4.