In the field of Mark Sé, the stream banks was a Tonfigur. The "Sé's Venus" is a reference by the settlement from the Stone Age, whose remains in the museum Savaria be seen. In Sé was a range of Roman aqueduct uncovered. The name of the town comes from the time of conquest. The word "séd" meant "a village on the creek bank." From the village was the famous family Sey their name, derived from the root of the Horkasableitet. The old family coat of arms is the Millenniumsholzsaule before the House... tovább House of Culture, elements of them in the arms of Sé village to find. Gábor Sey, the descendant of the family in 2000 an honorary citizen of the town appointed. Sé belonged to the year 1801 to the parish of Dozmat, then it was Branch Olad. The new church built in 1901 hold a missal (1776) and a chalice Age (1722) from the abgetragenen old church. One of the most popular monuments, the bees house with thatched roof and mud walls from 1880 is in the museum village "Vasi". In the southern part of the village, on the hill slope is a modern residential area of Sé.
Please share your experiences about this settlement!