approachable: 87 Salköveskút is located in the part of the mittlerennördlichen Gyöngyös level, where the two arms of the brook Borzó meet. In its current form is the town by the Association of Salfa and Köveskút arose in 1935. The first written document under the name Köveskút dates back to 1263, where the document from the Arpadenzeit the Church of Kueskuth at first called. Salfa for the first time in the year 1489 under the name Solfolua mentioned. First called the town Salfalva, after... tovább after landowner named Sal, it has later the independent village under the name Salfa. The fact that the current town in early times was inhabited, is held by the nicst so far uncovered, on the outskirts of the settlement are archaeological sites from the Roman-or. Awarenzeit proven. The main owners of the families were Salfa and Szita Gosztonyi, those of the family Köveskút Török and later from the year 1691 the family Szegedy. The köveskúter part of the town is medieval Roman Catholic Church was founded in 1443 in the middle of the cemetery begaut. Today, it is a historical monument, its patron saint is St. Michael the Archangel. DieKirche had in 1674 still a wooden tower, its current choir was built in 1747. The building was in the course of several centuries and expanded. 1870 is the old tower burned. In 1876, he was neugebaut. From the wind Fang at the gate of the entrance is located in Southern and northerly direction in one round window with lighted chapel. In the northern chapel is a Grabstatte above this is one of the XVIII. Century-born Madonna statue. The interior decoration of the parish church is in its present form in the baroque style gehaltan. In the city played live their religious affiliation is always a crucial role. After 1580, the Catholic Church is in the hands of Glaubenserneuerer: First, were Protestant, and later reformed pastors in Köveskút. During the 1615-17 Protestantism was here the famous kalvinistische Synod in the presence of Szenczi Albert Molnár. After 1674 the village was again Catholic. For visitors to the town are the space of 15 March with its famous church and the parish characteristic, together with the former school building located next door sight.
Please share your experiences about this settlement!