Tourism of Rákócziújfalu
The name of Rákócziújfalu appears in a document first in 1075. The ecumenical congregation church of the village was built in 1998 with funds donated by the local community and the support of the municipal government. The first public statue in the village is the work of Györfi Sándor, the Mille-centennial Monument. As the land used to be part of the Rákóczi?s estate posterity has commemorated Prince Rákóczi Ferenc II with a statue standing in the main square of the village.