approachable: 86 At the source of the stream Sormás, in the middle part of the landscape level Gyöngyös is the town whose eastern border of the Bach Rátka. The name of the community has evolved over the face several times changed. The first time is it in a time of the Tatars to train written instrument in Jahre1226 under the name Beud mentioned. Your name is the Turkish word bő emerged, the importance of main stem. Their creation, but at a much earlier date to date, as the archaeological finds... tovább inds show that already in the Iron Age was an inhabited place. In the municipality are often relics discovered from this period, there are also finds from the Roman period have been uncovered. In 1907, the village in the register of nemesbőder Pfarramtes under the name Nemesbőd. The town's 377 years warim of the Huns, 445 from the Goths, followed by the Longobard and later inhabited by the Avars. Earlier documents testify that the old families from the time of the Stephen I. immigrant knights descended. These were the families Urbesitzer Balogh and Hegedűs, whose coat of arms in Archív can be found. The settlement of the Madjaren Árpád region in the community falls into this period. The town was in the hands of the Tatars and then, in the year 1532 in the hands of the Turks. From the year 1704 belonged to the Prince Rákóczi. From 1707 to 1711 but shifted the so-called "Labanzen" (Austrian) the inhabitants of the troubled territory. At that time Nemesbőd already has the status of Possession, ie kleinadeligen good one. During the feudalism was the small town of Adel inhabited. At that time, the family Zsidó the laird of the community. In the year 1626 saw the Order of the Komi Tate Vas and Zala and Veszprém their meeting in Nemesbőd. The former church in the town was in honor of St. Michaels in the year 1334 collected, the Current was founded in 1650 in frühromanischem style. The memory of the First and Second World War fallen heroes nemesbőder keep a commemorative plaque and a monument. The Millennium Memorial of the community requires the millennial anniversary of the state of a dignified monument.