The settlement formed to the west of Mór was the property of Székesfehérvár according to written sources. King Andrew II. (1205-1235) granted it to Miklós bailiff from the Csák clan. From the 15th century it was a village of the castle domain of Csókakő. In the period of the Turkish time, it became devasted, its repopulation took place in 1746. It was lived by a mixed population of Hungarians and Slovaks. The Evangelic church built in the last third of the 18th century is worth of attention.