Mezőhegyes name became interwoven with the concept of the horse duly for the foundation of the imperial and royal stud possession. His buildings defended ancient monumentwise are single in the region. Characteristic tickets are at disposal of Mezőhegyes settlement construction, in which is on a sign: the specific settlement order of the outer area, the ancient monument city centre, inner-city area with a considerable green area, a single stud possession band settled into the city centre. The... tovább stud possession the world heritage the reversioner of a title. Hild János planned it covered riding centre the country was being built the once and his covered riding centre used today. We find it in the shade of the ancestor sycamores here Hotel Noniust*** with specific mood. The hotel undertakes it in a whole year various rider programs, huntings, conferences and specialist the organization of meetings. His excellent restaurant provides game foods. Kocsimúzeum, regional historical collection can be found. It was being built in 1885 Centrál Étterem was a hotel and an officer's casino originally. The rich game stock provides an excellent hunting opportunity. The Békás lake lying on the city's edge provides recreation for the anglers. Mezőhegyes superb starting point the pedestrian and for bicycle tours. Traditional program the June Mezőhegyesi Kanca-and stallion competition.
Suggested walking tours:Our walk starts from the Tourinform office, which is in József Attila Cultural Centre, can be found. Opposite the building, on Hild János street, can be found the central granary with an Empire style, which Hild János planned, was being built in 1809. The designer conjured up the motive of the Roman water pipes. In the old granary today onto realization waiting room, got seed grains are stored. Moving right on Kórház street, we arrive to St. György square park, which one in 1808 baron Podmaniczky Béla stud commander established. This amusement park was called a Podmaniczky grove originally, on the place of a former amusement park. We arrive to the former hospital's building (emberkóróda), which one former Csanád was a county's primary hospital: was being built in 1847, classicist in a style. It was used as a later school: from 1923 the elemental one, four of the primary school's lower classes went here concerned. Ground-floor the regional historical collection is placed in two of his halls. It was being built around 1890 beside it, man hospital with an eclectic style. A newer building was being made behind the old hospital, mainly for idle patients. From this to the left, in the protection of the shady park classicist style Roman Catholic church can be found, which one 1845-was being built in 46, in him yet the original one, was made of an oak tree with tiers. Handl Ferdinánd is his designer. The riders named the church after his patron saint, St. György. The memorial plaque of Gonzeczky Gános who can be seen on the church's eastern side wall. He was the church's first parson, who Habsburg his behaviour 1849. October on 8 on Budapest execute.The white carrarai a memorial plaque was made of marble Karl Ferenc József a sculptor's creation (1941). We step under the noon triumphal arch onto the area of the stud possession from the big triumphal arch right we may discover a smaller triumphal arch. Hild János planned the triumphal arch. A pigtail was being built in a style in 1790 based on the former noon barracks' building's, Jung József plans on the left side. There were tribe class barracks, today flats can be found in him. We get crossing the revolving door onto the today's, closed area of the stud possession. The former stud commandership building is on left side. The main building was being built around the 1790., according to Jung József plan, late pigtail in a style. Today the stud possession inc. his directorate building. We may see the covered riding centre with an Empire style, which was being built in 1809, opposite him, based on Hild János plan. This was the country's first establishment like this, which serves the winter practice of the horses until the today's day. Side facade is original. They established a glazed, heatable auditorium for the spectators in his western end. A wind horse shows the wind direction on the roof. The church clock is placed under the roof, which signaled the passing of the time with a loud striking quarter-hourly,. On the wall of the riding centre visible the Kozma Ferenc relief, which Zala György is, a sculptor's creation. The monument in Béke park was placed on his ledge originally. The relief I. Ferenc József emperor the second mezőhegyesi his visit (1872.) the 20 grange stud immortalizes it before his stables. It is a plane tree with an Indian origin installed in 1819 beside it. His altitude 33 m, his tribe circumference 4,5 m, his foliage 900 M2 covers. Kozma Ferenc (1826-1892) we may see a ministerial councillor's bust, who took over the stud possession from the treasury in the Hungarian government's name in 1869 and developed his horse substance into world-famous one. The central stable, which was being built based on Hild János plans in 1802, an Empire style, follows this.This is sport stable today. Onto the sport stable perpendicular building the car museum, in which the Hungarian carriage sport is his devices, a car, a sleigh,, stable gears, coachman's liveries visible. Mezőhegyes coats of arm, which are a nonius, are here depicts a stallion. From left we find the former stud class barracks where the stud arm soldiers lived until his 1944. end. Jung József planned it, was being built around 1790, pigtail in a style. Hotel Nonius on a name (the French stallion seized on the time of the napoleon wars his ancestor the bred Nonius breed for a tribe, from here the name) from 1985 works as a hotel, few Nándor and Nagy István changed according to architects' plans. They furnished his single suites with contemporary furnitures. The belfry which can be found before the hostel was set up in the 73 grange originally. It was similar to this in all granges in 1870 years. Onto wakening, working hour marks, and feasts and fire used it on his case. Extends on the big area before the hostel, in the shade of enormous sycamores and maples the 40x80 m-es summer riding centre, which was established in 1994,. We lose the stud possession under the northern triumphal arch. The triumphal arch was being built around Hild János work, 1807, with an Empire style. From left the former mail we may see the building of a station, currently school. Onto left turning into the little street, we arrive back into the park behind the back of the stud possession, from where we get back on our original route to the Tourinform office.
Please share your experiences about this settlement!