||Sights / religious building
||6900 Makó, Szent István tér
It was built in 1772 in baroque style with Four vaulted domed Czech capped vessel, provided sanctuary with two oratorio over the western towers gallery. The two side altars and the pulpit built in rococo, and the sculpture covered baptismal font built in copf style. The main altar is classicist. The north window from 1852 is romantic, devotional images of the Madonna is baroque.The stone house has furnitures and decorative paintings from the early 1900's.
|Opening period:||January 1. - December 31.|
|Open to visitors:||During opening hours|
|Function:||in its original function|
Reviews and ratings
Other nearby tourist destinations