Kun (Cuman) Captain House

Alapadatok

Name: Kun (Cuman) Captain House
Type: Sights / folk architecture monument
Settlement: Kunhegyes
Address: 5340 Kunhegyes, Tomaji út 9.

Description

The Kun-captain house was opened for the public view in the autumn of 2006, this house had been built up earlier by a 'redemtus' farmer owner in 1880. The room which lays towards to the street was developed as a rememberance, regarding to Imre Varga Ilosvai, who had been the region's Kun (Cuman) Kaptain between 1861 to 1864.

Detailed information

Phone:+3659530030, +36707741585
Email:muvkun@externet.hu
Opening period:January 1. - December 31.
Opening hours:Seasonal: 06/01 - 08/31
Open to visitors:in opening time, on a season without preliminary negotiation
Door money:200 Ft for adults; student and retiredr: 100 Ft/person, more than 10 person as a group: 100 Ft/person
Wheelchair accessible:partially
Architectural style:Classicist
Function:cultural institution

Location

Reviews and ratings

Other nearby tourist destinations

Polgármester Hivatal Előtti kert

Komlósi Windmill

agricultural monument
34-es út mellett
Szabadság tér 13.

Exhibition room

private house, folk architecture monument
Kossuth Lajos utca 55.

Kun Memorial

monument
Központi Park
Arany János út 69.
Gorkij út 30/3
István Király út

Ember Mária Statue

public square statue
István király út 13/1.