Komlósi Windmill

Alapadatok

Name: Komlósi Windmill
Type: Sights / agricultural monument
Settlement: Kunhegyes
Address: 5340 Kunhegyes, 34-es út mellett

Description

The Komlósi - Windmill - built in 1859 - stands at the border of the city. This is the only mill that remained from the past, and now is an official art relic.

Detailed information

Phone:+3659530030, +36703464759
Email:muvkun@externet.hu
Opening period:June 1. - August 31.
Opening hours:Seasonal, open from: 01/06 - 31/08
Open to visitors:From september to May: by booking
Door money:free
Wheelchair accessible:no
Architectural style:Folk

Location

Reviews and ratings

Other nearby tourist destinations

Szabadság tér 13.

Exhibition room

private house, folk architecture monument
Kossuth Lajos utca 55.

Kun Memorial

monument
Központi Park
Polgármester Hivatal Előtti kert

Kun (Cuman) Captain House

folk architecture monument
Tomaji út 9.
Arany János út 69.
Gorkij út 30/3
István Király út

Ember Mária Statue

public square statue
István király út 13/1.