||Sights / monument
||6100 Kiskunfélegyháza, dr. holló lajos utca 9
The popular historic former prison courtyard, windmill of the country is the only remaining lowland bottom Hajtós windmill, flanked by carved roadside crosses are visible.
Half a house on the outskirts of the town in 1850 is still about 62 szélmalomról records. The windmills in the nineteenth century. Light centuries lived their age. The advent of steam-mill over the windmill outdated. The old mill owner let his son inherit some of the mills. Such was Pajkos- Joseph Szabo, who stood by the small mill Mindszenti road, which was built for John Fabian.
The mill was useless for owners over the decades. The windmill is owned by István Szabó was Pajkos- 1941. Then the Hungarian Museum purchased for HUF 1000. In 1950 the mill was still in operation, is very difficult and poor conditions. The texture is getting worse. In 1950, Charles Mezősi submitted a proposal to the National Museum to save the windmill and install it in half a house.
The windmill on August 10, 1961 was the Kiskun Museum's courtyard. Dismantled the walls, they dismantled the őrlőjáratot the opener and all were treated with wood preservative before pieced together again. The rescue and relocation works played a major role Laszlo Varga architects and Luko Gabor (1909-2001) museum director.
Reviews and ratings
Other nearby tourist destinations
memorial place, secular public building
Dr. Holló Lajos utca 9.
other, religious building
Móra Ferenc tér 17.