||Calvary and chapel
||Sights / other, religious building
||6100 Kiskunfélegyháza, Móra Ferenc tér 17.
Calvary. It was placed here in 1828 because of the development of the town. On both sides there are seven white-washed columns each with a picture-
niche leading up to the chapel. The chapel was built in honour of the 'Hétfájdalmú' Virgin in 1829, designed by Ágoston Fischer. Half of it is sunken. It is semicircular and has got three crosses and a few statues on top.
|Opening period:||January 1. - December 31.|
|Opening hours:||All year|
|Open to visitors:||by appointment|
|Function:||in its original function|
Reviews and ratings
Other nearby tourist destinations
memorial place, secular public building
Dr. Holló Lajos utca 9.