||Calvary (Shepherd cross)
||Sights / public square statue
||5100 Jászberény, Lehel vezér tér 1.
The Kálvária Monument was erected in 1815 by wealthy shepherds for the "praise of God". There is a cross on the central pedestal; Mary Magdalena sits at the feet, and the Virgin Mary and St. John are on either side. The statue was renovated in 1879 by the Jesus Society.
|Opening period:||January 1. - December 31.|
|Opening hours:||whole of the year|
|Open to visitors:||free visitable|
|Architectural style:||Late Baroque|
|Function:||in its original function|
Reviews and ratings
Other nearby tourist destinations
memorial place, historic memorial
Lehel vezér tér 15.
other, public square statue
Lehel vezér tér