Tourist information

In the eastern boundary of the village, near the so called Pagan-well, the archeologists excavated a significant prehistoric-man settlement. The land once belonged to the Rákóczi domain which was given to Trautschon German duke after the Kuruc wars. Around 1750 the new owner settled German families from the environs of Black Forest to the deserted village. Mayor's office: Petőfi u. 110., Tel: +36 47 346-101

Sights »

Monuments (1)

House of Culture and Leisure Park

other, secular public building
Kossuth utca 7.

Museums (1)

Heritage Museum

local historical collection, regional museum
Kossuth utca 9.

Churches (1)

Kossuth utca 90.

Freetime »

Freetime (1)

Hercegkút-Kishegy

Hospitality »

Hospitality (1)

Götz Cellar

wine house, wine bar, winery, Wine cellar
Petőfi Sándor u. 193.