It is located in the south-east end of the Pápa plain, with a population of 900. Between 1752 and 1783, the Reformed College of Pápa was located here. The Reformed church was built in Baroque style in 1753. It has a valuable collection of liturgical objects. The village has numerous beautiful peasant houses with porticoes, originating from the 1820s, yet classicist in style.